Sunday 1 January 2012

Chapter 39

The Ladon Legacy – Chapter 39
So while Marcus was at the park with Haley
Rhett and Aarron were working on revenge!
Aarron: I think I did it wrong.
Rhett: I don’t know how you make it through each day little bro!  Go wash up I’ll keep working.
Austin was off visiting his daughter Nicole who had a business proposition for him.

Austin: My little Sophia will be pleased!  Nicole said he will be at the park; I had best get a move on.

Haley: Marcus!  Look!  Aren’t they adorable!
Marcus: I think this one likes me.  Hey little horsey, what’s your name?
Austin: That my dear boy is a Ricochet Horse.
Marcus: He looks hungry.

Austin: Here you go boy.  Drink up.
Marcus: Granddad! Should you be feeding someone else’s horse?
Austin: He’s my horse now.  Just been and bought him from your Auntie Nicole.
Marcus: Mum is going to kill you!

Jennie however seemed to have come out of her mid-life crisis rage and had reached the over emotional stage.
Jennie: Nathan, you are the best son ever!  I love you so much!  Promise you will never grow up?
Nathan: Erm sure mum.

Austin: Come on then Ricochet let’s get you home.


The next morning..
Sophia: Dad!  There’s a horse in the garden!
Joseph: DAD!!!!
Sophia: Hey horsey!  I’m going to look after you and feed you..
Sophia: …and brush you and be your best friend ever!

Aarron: Gramps went and bought a horse!
Rhett: Nooo.  Mum is going to go mental!!
Rhett: Here, I finished the potion for you.
Aarron: Cool!

It was time for Nathan to become a teen.
Nathan: I wish for a puppy!
Joseph: Don’t let your Granddad hear that, we don’t want him bringing home any more strays.

And here is teen Nathan who gained the Mean Spirited Trait.
Rhett: So has Mum said what she thinks of Ricochet yet?
Joseph: Nothing.  She just keeps looking in mirrors and crying.  Quiet, here she comes.

Jennie:  Well.  He’s quite a handsome foal isn’t he?
Joseph: How are you feeling love?
Jennie: I feel great.  Now let me go find Dad and make sure he isn’t planning on granting Nathan’s wish as well as Sophia’s!
So Jennie made it through the mid-life crisis with no issues.  Phew!
Ricochet wandered off to introduce himself to the gnomes.

Nathan: It’s not fair!!  I wanted a puppy!!
Austin: Hello my friend.  I think it is time we gave you a name.
Please welcome Misfit Ladon.
Austin: Worth his weight in gold is Misfit.  Just look at this prime quality fertilizer!

Sophia: Did you see the horsey Granddad got!!
Rhett: Yes he is lovely.
Sophia: I’m going to be his very best friend!

However Sophia would have to take second place in the BFF tables after Austin.

Who was kind enough to let Sophia take care of Misfit while he followed other pursuits!

Jennie was much happier since her mid-life crisis ended.

Rhett: Why do I have to do homework?  It’s my birthday soon, what’s the point?
Marcus: You want to graduate don’t you?
Mork: Nathan? Why don’t you play with me anymore?
Nathan: I’m sorry Mork.  It’s just I’m so busy with school.  We’ll play later ok?
So it was time for Rhett and Sophia’s birthday.  Rhett let his little sister go first.

Sophia: I wish to be able to get out of this glitchy table!

And then Rhett
Rhett: I wish for Wess to age up soon!
So here is Teen Sophia.  I swear she is the prettiest B.I.G. Sim I have had!! 
Sophia gained the Loner trait.
Teen Sophia is now available on the exchange.
And here is Young Adult Rhett who gained the Equestrian trait.
YA Rhett is also available on the exchange.
Marcus was playing chase with Misfit and run out of the Ladon home boundary so the police turned up for him being out after curfew.
See how close he is!! 
Rhett was taking to adulthood quite well and grounded Marcus.
Nathan: Okay Mork, we can play tag but don’t go out of the garden.  I think Rhett might explode!

Austin: Did anyone think to go and get Misfit?

It was time for Rhett to graduate!
Rhett was voted Most Likely to Save the World by classmates.

As the adults had been sent on another free holiday.  Aarron decided it was about time for Marcus to learn his lesson.

Marcus: What is it?
Aarron: Oh just a little something I whipped up.  It will make you irresistible to women!

Marcus: Really?!  I’ve got to get the recipe!
Aarron: Just make sure you drink it all!
Marcus: Aarrghh!  Whats that behind me?  Something is after me!!
Aarron: Ha! That’s what you get for being mean Marcus.  Liquid Horror!!
Once the potion had worn off Marcus decided to throw a party.
The gnomes held a meeting to discuss the upcoming teen invasion.

Nathan: I think the gnomes are planning something.
Aarron: I know!  Just act normal.  Don’t let them know you suspect!
Marcus’s party was quite the hit.  He had even invited Mariam as an apology to Aarron.
Marcus asked Haley to the prom.
Aarron watched as Marcus worked his magic on Haley.
And worked a little magic of his own on Mariam!
By the end of the evening Aarron had both a girlfriend and a date for the prom.
Nathan and Sophia were tending the bar.
Then Marcus got a phone call.  The police were on their way!
Marcus: Okay!  Party’s over!  Places everyone!
As the guests all made a run for it the Ladon teens got on with some chores.
Sophia went out and groomed Misfit.
Nathan fixed the leaky taps on the bath.

Marcus fixed the stereo while Aarron supervised.

Police Officer: Well I can see you are a sensible bunch of kids.  They must have made a mistake with the address.  You have a lovely night now.

Aww look! A Bluebird!!

Prom Time!!  Looks like Mork is going too!!

And here they all are post prom.  First out was a very sad looking Wess who seems to be missing Rhett.


Next was Nathan who was crowned Prom King before fighting with anyone who got too close.
Next up was Aarron.  He and Mariam got voted cutest couple.

Our little Prom Queen Sophia
And finally Marcus. He and Haley won joint 1st for cutest couple with Aarron.

When they arrived home the gnomes were mourning the death of a fellow magical being.
Oh no!  Where is Sultan Sam!!
Nathan played an ode to gnome on the piano.

Sophia: Ha ha Misfit!  You can’t catch me!  I’m athletic you know!

Misfit: She does know I’m a horse right?
I wonder if Ella is here to arrest her sister.
The gnomes were shouting at Misfit for ruining the lawn

He doesn’t seem to be listening!
Oh no!  Another gnome down!
RIP Billie x

Meet Ted. 
I have no idea where he came from but I found him in Aarron’s inventory!!
Marcus: Why Billie!?  She was my favourite!
Aarron: You didn’t even know we had gnomes!  You won’t get out of your homework that easily!
Joseph: Kids!  I’m trying to work here!
Jennie: Marcus, don’t be so over dramatic and do your homework!
Marcus: Yes Mum.
Austin: Open up for the little aeroplane!
Wess: Rhett!  Quick! 
Rhett: What’s the matter?
Wess: It’s time!
Rhett: Time for what?

Wess: SPARKLES!!!
Rhett: You came all the way here so you could be with me for your age up?

Wess: I missed you.
Rhett: I missed you too!  Come with me I have something for you.

Wess: A present?  But what?
Rhett: Me.
Just enough time to take a look at the latest prom pics!!
Aarron and Mariam

Marcus and Haley
Sophia

Nathan
 Don’t forget you can comment on the forum – http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/392326.page

Happy Simming!!


No comments:

Post a Comment