Monday 9 January 2012

Chapter 40

The Ladon Legacy – Chapter 40
Austin decided it was time to go visit a few relatives.  Unfortunately hardly anyone was home!  But he got to see his Mother in Law Ebony
And her son Jereme
He also managed to find Helena at home.
Helena: And you are?
Austin: Well I’m kinda your uncle.  Your father Steven was my brother in law.
Helena: Oh. Well then. Hi.
As it was Joseph’s birthday coming up, Aarron decided to throw him a party.
Rhett had got himself a job in the science career and was working on his inventing skills.
Austin: Sophia, if anything happens to me I want you to take care of Misfit.
Sophia: Really Gramps!  You’re the best!!

It was strange; Austin just wasn’t his usual cheery self of late.
Sophia worked on her athletic skills at every opportunity. 

Ted was fitting in nicely with the other gnomes.  And look!  Sultan Sam has appeared! 

Who was that mysterious gnome that died before Billie?
The guests began to arrive for Joseph’s party.  A particular Sim caught the eye of Sophia.
Sophia: Look at my muscles! 
Really Sophia that’s no way to get a man!
Please welcome Jesse McCartney created by Panio!  Hugs and thanks hun x

Jesse: Wow! You are so athletic!
Well that told me then!

Jesse: Who’s that weird old lady?
Sophia: Oh, that’s my Auntie Pat.  She was an IF once you know!
Pat: Yeah, yeah I used to be a doll.  Go on, say it!
It was time for Joseph to blow out his candles and become an elder.
Joseph: Wait, I’ve changed my mind.  Shoo sparkles shoo!
Sorry Joseph!  No going back now!
But as Joseph was getting used to his newly found aches and pains
Austin had gone to the place that his beloved Tanya had passed on to say goodbye to his.
Unfortunately the family were still in the back garden eating cake and totally unaware of Austin’s demise.
Austin: Well I guess I’m not living forever then.
Austin: Mr Death please don’t take me yet!  I need to pee!

The only one there to see him go was his faithful pet Misfit.
Sharona: Urm Nathan.  I think there is something going on in the front garden.
Nathan: Wha? But I’ve got cake!
Marcus: I’ll go check it out.
Please welcome Sharona Brown our final spouse (well not that Nathan knows it yet!!).  This lovely beauty was created by LJFoxie.  Big hugs & Thanks!
Marcus: Granddad!!
I placed Austin next to his beloved wife Tanya.
RIP Austin Ladon aged 131
I gave Joseph an old geezer makeover.
Joseph: How can you think of fashion at a time like this!
Sorry Joseph but you looked awful!
Joseph: But my father died!
Urm.  Sorry.
Days passed and the family had come to terms with the loss of Austin.
OMW Misfit!  What are you doing to Jennie!
Jennie: Wrestle ya!  Best 2 out of 3 Misfit!
How does Jennie not see that this is a bad idea?
Nathan: So I hear the adults won another free holiday?
Marcus:  Yeah.  What’s up with that?  They’ve had like 1 a month.  I reckon Mum has it rigged.
Sophia: Hey Misfit.   Sounds like we have a free night ahead of us.  How’s about we through you a little party for your birthday eh!
Oh really Sophia?  And that would involve how many adults then?
So Sophia threw her *ahem* birthday party for Misfit.
Flying Horse!
And what a handsome horse he is!   At least Sharona was there to cheer him on.
Before shooting off to pillow fight with Nathan.
Just as always seems to happen, just as Sophia went in for that 1st kiss with Jesse.  The police showed up.
Police Officer: Well you certainly don’t take after your brother young lady!  You had best get this mess cleaned up I’m calling your parents!
Sophia set about doing the laundry.  Not caring about the trouble she was about to face after her wonderful evening with Jesse.
The adults returned home and Rhett was only too happy to hand out the punishments.
Rhett: Mwahahah!  I have adult powers!
Marcus: Whatever!  Just get on with it!
Rhett: You are so irresponsible!  You make me..
Marcus: Yeah , yeah.  I’m bad you’re perfect
Rhett: Right! GROUNDED!
Rhett: Ah ha! More victims!
Nathan: He is really on a power trip isn’t he?
Aarron: Tell me about it!
Needless to say Aarron was grounded.
Nathan had his Darts privileges revoked.
As did Sophia.
Ok so I know it’s a short one but heir poll up next!  Who will you vote for?
Now just a few pics in honour of Austin Ladon, my oldest Sim ever…











RIP Austin Ladon aged 131


No comments:

Post a Comment