Sunday 4 March 2012

Chapter 47

Ok, so finally getting round to putting last weeks chapter up on here!!


The Ladon Legacy – Chapter 47

Oscar was making a special effort to be friendly to Puzzle
While Sophia was trying to spend more time with Misfit
Days went by with nothing but homework
Rushing to school
And more homework
It was finally time for Alexander’s birthday
Sophia: Oh yeah!  You’re gonna be old!


Alexander: What? Why are you all looking at me funny?


Alexander: Come on tell me.  I look awful don’t I?
Sophia: Well, not really awful.  It’s just a bit of a shock that’s all.
Alexander: You’ll see, I’ll be fine after the makeover
Holly: OMG did you see dad’s hair?
Simon: I know!  He looks weird!
Oscar was still avoiding time with his siblings as best he could.
Alexander: Ok, makeover done!  Time to see what they think.
Alexander: So am I still gorgeous?
Sophia: Oh yes!
Sophia: Much better!
As Simon and Dorian headed to bed they came across Kieran haunting the garden
Simon: OMG! A vampire ghost!
Dorian: Oh that’s just Kieran, he’s family.  Nothing to worry about Simon.
Dorian: Simon?
Simon: Phew! That was a close one!
Simon: Well they won’t get me in here, ghosts hate white right?
Err sure…
Jennie was back at the glowy ball
Puzzle: Go away ghosty!  You’ll wake up Oscar!
Jennie: Oh go get a real body Puzzle!
Puzzle: Humph!
Simon: Don’t you worry Peanut were safe from the ghosties in here.
Oscar was thanking Puzzle for sticking up for him by beating him with a pillow.
Dorian had woken up in a bad mood.
Dorian: What is your problem!  They are just ghosts! 
Simon: What’d I do?
Dorian: Argh! Just grow up!
Dorian took his hormones off to ruin someone else’s day.
Sophia: Great!  I can see today is going to be a long one!
And she was right as Dorian had decided to skip school.
Sophia: What has got into you today!  Get your backside to school this instant!
Dorian: Ok mum!  Sorry!
Sophia took Misfit out for a run to calm down
Aww how sweet!  Marcus and Hayley still so in love :)
It was time for Oscar to become a teen!
Oscar gains the Vehicle Enthusiast trait.
What a coincidence, Lilly aged up too! ;)
Isn’t it weird how Ebony never seems to age?
And here is Lilly after a quick makeover.
And the very handsome Oscar!
Lilly: OMG he is so hot!  Maybe I can get him to ask me out telepathically.
Oscar wasted no time in inviting the newly aged up Lilly to the prom.
It was Holly’s turn for the mood swings
Holly: Get out of my room.
Simon: Ugh! I think something died in there!  I’m not using that!
Bubbles was guarding the pet hydrothingie
After a long day at school the teens settled down to do their homework
Oscar: Do I have to sit with him?
Dorian: Oh yeah little bro, bring it on!
Oscar: urm, I meant the dog.
After homework it was time for prom.
Oscar: come on you two!  Limo waiting here!
Holly was crowned prom queen and she and Kyle were the dynamic duo of the dance.
Dorian had again gone to prom without a date but was crowned prom king and after tearing up the dance floor ended the night on a sour note after the nerd he was picking on embarrassed him by beating him up.
Oscar had a wonderful night as Lilly asked him to go steady!
Now here was someone I didn’t expect!  This is Mork Ladon, Nathan’s IF now turned real!
PROM PICS!
Holly and Kyle
Dorian
Oscar and Lilly
Simon was waiting up for Dorian to hear all about the prom.
Puzzle was really pleased for Oscar and Lilly.
Oscar was getting on much better with Puzzle as a teen and told him ghost stories.
While Simon and Peanut discussed the weather.
Alexander: Who’s a good dog then!
Alexander: Best owner ever!
Alexander: Give daddy a big ole kissy wissy Bubbly Wubbly!
Bubbles: Yep!  He’s lost it!
Holly: Max won’t move and I’m late for school!
Sophia was working on her martial arts again
And gained another belt
Simon: Oscar this is hard! 
Oscar: Don’t know what you mean, I’m finished.  It was easy!
Simon: Will you help me?
Oscar: Nope! Gotta learn kiddo!
Oscar: Did you see that?  I totally blew out Simon!
Puzzle: Cool!  Can I have another ghost story?
Oscar: Sure!
Simon: Hello! Trying to get to the table here!
What’s up?
Simon: Stupid brother telling himself ghost stories again!
Sophia had been invited to Nicole’s party where she bumped into her brother Nathan
He totally looks like Mr Bean!
Oscar was sorry for being so mean to Puzzle as a child and was trying to find the potion to make Puzzle real as a surprise.
Puzzle: What ya doing?
Oscar: Mind your beeswax Puzzle.
Puzzle: Can I have a ghost story?
Oscar: Not now! Sorry Puzzle I’m busy.
Holly had bought herself a Macaw called Lori
Puzzle: I don’t think you should put that in there
Oscar: I know what I’m doing!
Puzzle: Oh do you now?
Oscar: I’m going for a shower.
Oscar had been working on his magic skills so he decided to test out his fortune telling on Puzzle.
He had discovered magic through his new girlfriend Lilly who came from quite the magical background.
And she was teaching him the secrets of the art.
Oscar: One day I will be a powerful wizard!
My dear boy, just you wait till I get Showtime!
Sophia and Alexander were off on a free holiday so Holly decided to throw a party to celebrate Simon and Dorian’s birthdays.
First Simon
Oscar: Ha! I bet you look like a giraffe when you age up!
Simon: Oh, nope just sparkles.   Phew!
Simon gained the Born Salesman trait.
Then it was Dorian’s turn to become a young adult.
Dorian gained the Brave trait and lifetime wish – Rock Star.
Lilly: Oh no she didn’t turn up to a party wearing that!
Megan also just happened to age up too ;)
Just as all the kids were leaving, Sophia and Alexander arrived home.
Dorian: Thanks for the party guys, it was awesome!
Dorian: Can I have a word Holly?
Holly: sure! What’s up?
Dorian: How dare you throw a party while mum and dad were away!
Holly: But you thanked us!
Oscar: Oh he didn’t just do that!
Holly was very upset at her brother’s sudden change in mood.  Even Bubbles was giving Dorian evils.
Dorian: and you! 
Oscar: What!  It was a party for you and Simon!
Dorian: like you care!  It was just an excuse to see that floozy of yours!
Oscar was furious!
It was time for Dorian to graduate
He was class valedictorian and voted most likely to write a bestselling novel.

Holly: did you notice? Dorian had his gown tucked into his pants the whole ceremony!
Oscar: I know!  I pretended to help him straighten it before we went in and tucked it in them!  It was to get him back for the party.
Holly: Oooh you’re so bad!
Oscar: I know!
Oscar: I would have turned him into a goat if I didn’t think it would upset mum.
Simon: Dorian I think Holly and Oscar are up to something
Dorian: I know, mum noticed my gown was tucked into my pants the whole ceremony, I think that was Oscar.
Simon: You want me to keep an eye on them for you?
Dorian: Cheers Simon you’re the best!
Simon headed of home to spy on his brother and sister.
While Dorian went to congratulate Megan on her graduation.
Holly: Hey Simon, Oscar is going to tell my fortune.  Want to watch?
Simon: Uh, homework to do.  No thanks.
Oscar: Your future is very cloudy I see a..
Holly: Come on already!!
Oscar: You will make a new friend!
Holly: Yayyy! And..?
Oscar: Nope, that’s it.
Holly: Oh.
While Holly tried to make the crystal ball work Oscar worked on his potions.
His magical abilities were becoming stronger by the day.
Simon: What was that noise?
Peanut: Sounds like Oscar playing with his cauldron again.
Simon: Hmm best go check it out.
While Oscar worked on his spells Holly was working on less magical potions.
Oscar: No wonder it hasn’t been working!  I need a rainbow trout!
Holly had finished her potion and was teaching Lori to talk.
Oscar was still studying his magic book when Simon came in.
Simon: What are you doing?
Oscar: Just working on my spells, why?
Simon: Just wondered.  What spells you working on?
Oscar: Just a few bits Lilly taught me.  Look!
Simon: So what’s that then?
Oscar: It’s a protection spell.  It stops anyone from using the magic book except me.
Simon: Shame you didn’t use that on the cauldron!
Oscar: What?
Dorian: So what’s he got in here then?
Holly: Dunno.  He’s been working on it all afternoon.
Holly: ooh! Look it glows!
Oscar: Hey don’t touch that! 
Oscar: Look, it’s not finished.  I need an extra ingredient to make it work.  Adding the wrong thing could be disastrous!  Let me just put a protection spell on it, just to be safe.  Stand back.
Dorian: Don’t be so daft!  All this hocus pocus is such a load of rubbish!  See if I throw in this apple here it’ll just… Oh.
Holly: Urm Dorian what did you do?
Oscar: Everyone get out now!
Dorian: Arghhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment