Saturday 22 October 2011

Chapter 27



The Ladon Legacy – Chapter 27


So here is Benjamin all aged up.  He gained the Genius trait.
Joseph: Hmm, you don’t look like a genius to me.
Benjamin: If I close my eyes real tight I can’t see you, and if I can’t see you you’re not there!
Joseph: Ok… genius right?

Benjamin: Okay Pat, your move.
Pat’s not there Ben
Benjamin: He is you just can’t see him.
No really, he is still in your inventory.
Benjamin: Oh, so who am I playing chess with then?
I really can’t answer that Ben.  Excuse me while I go check your traits again.


Ella: Bagsie my room!

Mia: This goes here….
Mia: No here…
Mia: Who switched my blocks! This game is stupid!
Joseph: Has that creepy guy stopped following us yet?
Benjamin: I can’t see him, wait I think he’s in the house!
Joseph: Quick! Let’s make a potion to make him go away!
Benjamin: So we mix the blue with the red right?
Joseph: No! The yellow!

Benjamin: Oh…
Joseph: Best you go get cleaned up before Dad sees you.

Benjamin: Get the Ping Jockey out of his rack and rig for dive!
Benjamin: Oh Pat, you are my best friend ever, I wish you were real.

Benjamin: Um, Mum.  I think something is wrong with Pat.
Pat: Hey Bennie!  You wished it and now I’m alive!
Benjamin: Cool! Wanna play tag?


He he! Pat is cool!
Joseph: Dad, Ben’s acting weird again.
Austin: Don’t worry Joseph I’m sure he’ll grow out of it!
Joseph decided to work on a few potions, just in case.
Ok so at this point I swapped active families and went off to arrange the Ebony / Kieran wedding and forgot to turn off story progression.  While I was gone I missed Joseph and Ella’s birthdays.  Why the twins didn’t age up at the same time I will never know!!  So we will fast forward a bit now!

Here is Joseph all teened up! He gained the Neat trait.
And here is Ella who gained the Lucky trait.

Mia: Why didn’t I age up?
I have no idea!  Let’s sort that out now.  I think Austin is throwing you a party.
Austin: Quick Ben, go and get a cake!
Really Austin, a stroller to take her across the garden?
Austin: Hurt my back fighting crime.
Oh, okay…

Birthday Sparkles!!
And here is Mia all aged up.  She gained the Heavy Sleeper trait.
Looked who turned up at the party, its Steven and Victoria’s daughter Helena, all teened up!
Lol! Nice outfit Ebony.  Whoa, wait is that a baby bump I see?
Benjamin and Pat seemed to be enjoying the party.
While Joseph and Mia played catch in the garden Austin received a phone call.
Austin: Oh yeah!  Pack your bags Tanya! We’ve won an all-expenses paid trip abroad for 2 days!  The taxi is on its way!
Tanya: Hold the taxi, I can’t get the case shut.
Austin: Joseph you are in charge, I’m trusting you to behave yourself.

Joseph: Don’t worry Dad, me and the guys are just going to hang out and study.
Joseph: Ok Helena, Spread the word.  Tomorrow night.  Party Night!  Bring your toothbrush, its going to be a late one!



No comments:

Post a Comment