Saturday 22 October 2011

Chapter 26


The Ladon Legacy – Chapter 26
When we last left the Ladons Death had arrived for Ebony.
But Ebony had something up her sleeve.  I had totally forgotten about the Deathflower in her inventory!
Ebony:  Look Mr Death, If you let me live I will give you this pretty flower
Death: Oh! This will look amazing in my garden; I’ve always wanted one of these!



Death: As a thank you for your generosity I shall let you live.
Ebony: I’m alive!
Death: I’m off to plant this lovely flower.
Tanya: You do know the dishwasher is still broken?
Tanya: That’s it.  I’m calling the repairman!
Ebony was overjoyed at cheating death.  But not only had death given her life, he had also removed the scars from her face.

Tanya: over here Ben, come to mummy.
Benjamin: But the dirty clothes are in the way!
Tanya: We need a new maid, this one does nothing!

Austin: Joseph, how am I supposed to teach your brother to talk with you making that racket?
Joseph: I thought we were rapping daddio!

Joseph: Ben you’re not supposed to eat the blocks!  I’ll tell Mum!
Ebony rushed home from work, she had a big date planned with Kieran. 

After spending the evening at the Theatre and then the Bistro they returned to Ebony’s where she surprised him with a proposal.
He said yes!  Let’s leave them to celebrate shall we ;)
There must be something in the water!
There is something about that slip n slide
That seems to bring on morning sickness ;)
Benjamin was becoming quite the expert, at spilling food down himself.
It was time for Joseph’s birthday.
And look who turned up with Steven and Victoria, its child Helena!

And here is Joseph all aged up.  Doesn’t he look hansom in is suit!  Joseph gained the Loner trait.
Which according to Joseph means that he has to spend hours playing on the games console.
Isn’t that the couch potato trait Joseph?
Joseph: Nope definitely the loner trait.
Hmmm.
Ok, you may have read on my blog that I had some glitching issues.  I just had to add this pic in to show you – 2 Tanya’s turned up at the Grind!  I don’t have her in the town twice so was really freaky!  Found and updated the offending mod so all is well now – back to the Ladons!
Joseph: Mum, do you have to show off your bump like that its embarrassing!
Tanya: Really Joseph, aren’t you looking forward to your new brother or sister?
Joseph: Yeah but can’t you just wear something different?
I don’t think you will have to worry much longer Joseph!
Austin: Thanks for looking after the boys Ebony.  I’m sure we wont be long.
Well that’s what he thought!  Austin managed to finish a book while Tanya was in the hospital!
Tanya: Austin its twins!
Austin: We need to buy more strollers!



And here they are, twin girls!
We have Ella who joins us with the Athletic and Perceptive traits and Mia who has the Evil and Athletic traits.
Benjamin had received a gift from some long lost relative that I’ve never heard of.  He called him Pat and spends hours singing him songs.



For some reason Joseph didn’t get a toy so while Benjamin was sleeping he borrowed Pat and hosted a little tea party!
Tanya: Joseph! You mustn’t steal your brothers toys!  I’m very disappointed in you!
Joseph: Bin duty again huh?
Tanya: It’ll be bin duty for a month if you don’t watch that lip young man!
Joseph:  Just a little longer and I will have perfected it!
What are you doing?
Joseph: Err, nothing.  Just helping Nan with her baby formula.

Ebony visited Kieran to discuss wedding plans.  Looks like he has plans of his own!
It was time for the twins birthdays at last.
First Ella…
And then Mia.

Here is Ella with Tanya’s Hair and Abel’s Eyes.
And Mia who also gained Tanya’s hair and Abel’s eyes.

Ebony:  I can’t go while you’re watching Mia!
Mia: Nanny go pee pee!

Ebony: Listen Mia.  We need to discuss boundaries okay?
With the wedding drawing near Ebony decided it was time to throw a bachelorette party.
As she laid the table this happened!!
The party went well, the dancers were amazing!
Even Joseph joined in.
Joseph: Oh yeah!  I’ve got the moves!
The Nectar was flowing everyone was having a great time.
Except Ebony who decided that now would be a good time to read a pregnancy book.
Ebony showed Ella the finer points of meditation while Joseph practiced his dance moves on the fishes.
Joseph:  Yeah fish bet you wish you had arms so you could do this!
Oh dear Ebony! 
Ebony: I think I may have to postpone the wedding until the baby is born, the bunny is back!
Mia: Hey!  Why’s Ben all sparkly?  My brother is so cool!
Benjamin: What’s going on?  Isn’t there supposed to be cake?
Cripes!  Forgot it was Bens birthday!  Oh, well.  Too late now!

Skip to here - http://theladonlegacy.blogspot.com/2011/11/chapter-26-ladon-wedding-special.html  - before reading Chapter 27!!  I forgot about this little special I had done, sorry!!

No comments:

Post a Comment