Friday 18 November 2011

Chapter 26 - The Ladon Wedding Special



The Ladon Legacy – Wedding Special
Sorry!!  This chapter is out of sequence as I forgot about it when I published the others - oops!
Ebony went to visit Kieran to discuss the plans for the wedding.
And went into labour!
Kieran: Arggh! What do I do?
Ebony: Hospital.  Now!
A few hours later and Ebony appears with her new daughter, Hope.  Hope has the Athletic and Virtuoso traits.
Erm Ebony.  I think you’re doing it wrong.
In no time at all, Hope had grown into a gorgeous toddler.  She received a new toy from a distant relative who she called Patches. 
Kieran: Ebony, can you and Hope come over?
Ebony:  Sure babe, we’ll be there in a few.
Kieran was spending as much time as he could with Hope and Ebony but he wanted to be there for them all the time.
Kieran: Ebony, will you and Hope come live with me?
Ebony: Of course!  I thought you’d never ask!  But this house isn’t big enough to raise a family in.  I’ve got a little place in mind on the other side of town.

And here it is.  Ebony, Kieran and Hopes new home :)
Ebony set about teaching Hope to walk.
And after that to talk.
Kieran worked on his skill building, he just won’t put that guitar down!
It was soon time for Ebony and Kieran’s wedding day.
The guests had begun to arrive and Ebony went to put Hope to bed when she found Kieran and Jennifer flirting in the nursery.
Ebony: Kieran! What’s going on?
Kieran: Nothing, nothing!  Jennifer was just urm..
Jennifer: Wishing you luck, right Kieran?
Kieran: Yeah, uh wishing us luck.
Ebony: The guests are here, hurry up.
Ebony couldn’t believe it.  As the ceremony started all Kieran did was stare at Jennifer.
As they exchanged rings, Ebony wondered if she should have stopped the wedding.
As the confetti flew through the air Ebony realised that she was overreacting.  Surely it was nothing.
Ebony walked over to cut the cake.  But as she stood there knife in hand waiting for her new husband, Kieran walked straight past her, without a word and headed for the house.
Ebony cut the cake, alone.  Grabbed a slice and sat with Hank in the dining room.
Hank: I can’t believe he did that to you, and with Jennifer! 
Ebony:  I know, she has been a friend of the family since the meteor shower, I feel so betrayed.
Hank: You don’t deserve this Ebony.  Come away with me now.  Bring Hope.
Ebony: Thank you Hank but I love Kieran and I must try and fix this.
Kieran: Ebony!  How dare you!
Ebony: Kieran wait!  We need to talk!
Kieran:  I’m putting OUR daughter to bed so she can’t see what a tramp her mother is!
Ebony: Look I married you!  There is nothing going on!
Kieran: Don’t touch me Ebony.

Ebony: Look, when I saw you and Jennifer it broke my heart and then when you wouldn’t cut the cake with me I just snapped!  I was trying to get back at you, hurt you.  I don’t love Hank, I love you!
Kieran: And I love you Ebony.  I don’t know what came over me with Jennifer and I felt so guilty that I just walked away when we went to cut the cake, I just felt so sick and ashamed.  I shouldn’t have done it. 
Ebony: And neither should I

Ebony: Hey hubby!  It’s our honeymoon!
Kieran:  Let’s start again Ebony.
I couldn’t figure out why I could hear constant clapping until I found a glitched Victoria applauding in the garden!
Kieran: Ebony, will you change me?
Ebony: of course my love.
...

Ebony: How do you feel?
Kieran: I don’t feel different?  Just a little tired, do you think it worked?
Ebony: It takes time for the transformation to be complete.  Have patience.
So here we leave Ebony, Kieran and Hope.  We will check in on them from time to time but I have left the Ladons to their own devices for too long and I forgot to turn off story progression and missed Ella’s birthday – oops!  So I need to get back to them ;)  I hope you enjoyed this special and don’t forget to check out the Ladons forum - http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/392326.page

No comments:

Post a Comment