Saturday 19 November 2011

Chapter 36

The Ladon Legacy – Chapter 36
So we left Jennie finding out if the next Ladon is a boy or a girl.
But first lets welcome Nicole and Martins bundle of joy – Marlana.
It seemed like Marlana was a baby for just moments and then..
Toddler!!  What a cutie!! 
Upload permitting, Marlana will be available on the exchange :)
So, despite a ton of watermelons, it’s a boy!
And it wasn’t long before he decided to make an appearance into the world.
Baby Sparkles!!
And welcome Nathan Ladon.  Traits – Loves the Outdoors and Absent Minded.
There was quite the queue to spend time with Nathan!
Tanya had begun harassing everyone.  Apparently Rhett’s ghost story was just not scary enough!
Although Austin looks pretty scared to me ;)
Marcus was congratulating his father on the new arrival
While Tanya was harassing Jennie.
Tanya: I don’t know why my son married you.  All you do is play on that stupid virtual reality game!
Jennie: Woohoo! Go galactic avengers!
Tanya: Silly thing, I don’t know what all the fuss is about?
Meanwhile..
Austin: How dare you! You’re grounded!
Rhett: What? I didn’t do anything!
Tanya: Oh yeah!! Come on Zargon give it your best shot!!
Austin decided that at 109 it was probably a good time to retire.
Hmm, it appears Jennie has Yeti issues!

Rhett was pleased to see Wess had stayed around.
And made things official :)
Aww Marcus, how good of you to spend time with your little brother
Oh.  You’re watching TV.
Austin: Mwahahaha! You must defeat my ninja powers before you can enter this room!
Tanya: Move out the way you old fool, I need to pee!
Rhett: Do you really have to go Wess?
Wess: I’ll see you soon, I promise!
Rhett: Hmm, I wonder?
Rhett: Ah ha a summoning spell!  Now I can call Wess whenever I like!
Jennie: Rhett?  What are you doing?
Rhett: Urm nothing Mum.  Why are you doing laundry?
Jennie: Useless maid.
Rhett: Figures.
Rhett: Ok, time to test this out!  I summon Wess!
Rhett: Ugh!  That didn’t work.  I think I need to take a look at that spell again.
Rhett: I think I’ve got it!
Maybe not eh Rhett!
Marcus: In this world you do what I say!  Got it!
Tanya has started booing everything!
I have just realised that I didn’t mention Marcus aged up!!  As Jennie was giving birth to Nathan, Marcus became a teen and gained the Hopeless Romantic trait.
Which came in handy while wooing the new girl in school – Hayley Greene!
Big thanks to Squirrley4life for Hayley!!
And it didn’t take him long…
To make things official :)
Rhett: I have magic powers you know.
Aarron: Yeah right!  Prove it!
Rhett: I summon thee Wess!
Wess: What the..!!
Aarron:  All hail Rhett!  My brother and magical wonder!
The adults were off on another free holiday so Rhett decided a party was in order.
And Nathan aged up!!  PURPLE HAIR!!!!!
Rhett’s party was going well
Everyone was having a great time.
Aarron was listening to Wess’s latest composition
Marcus asked Hayley to the prom
And once Wess had finished playing the piano, he accepted Rhett’s invite to the prom – yeah Rhett gets to go again!
Marcus took Hayley outside to watch the stars
Soon to be followed by Rhett and Wess
Aarron was most disappointed to find Ben passed out after too many trips to the bar!
The party managed to go on till the next morning before the police turned up.
And the adults were called home.  However the taxi left them quite a way from the house!!
By the time they returned home there were no signs of a party.
Nathan had received a new toy from a strange uncle.  The new toy was named Mork.
And even stranger things were occurring – the maid was doing the laundry!!
Tanya decided at the grand old age of 111 it was time to retire.
Everyone arrived to celebrate when..
Tanya: What’s going on?  Why am I all sparkly?

No comments:

Post a Comment