Saturday 19 November 2011

Chapter 35

The Ladon Legacy – Chapter 35
Oh, you went to the supermarket?
Nicole: Yep.

Austin was waiting for her when she got home
Austin: What does it take to make you see sense girl!  Grounding obviously doesn’t work so I’m taking away your phone privileges!  Come on, hand over your mobile!

Nicole: Please dad, not my mobile.  I promise to behave!
Austin: No more chances Nicole! Hand it over NOW!

Nicole: That’s it. I’ll show them.  They can’t tell me what to do if I’m an adult!
Jennie: Nicole, it’s not your birthday, what are you doing?
Nicole: I know the power of the cake and I’m using it!  I won’t be held back any longer!
Jennie: Please Nicole, you mustn’t!

Nicole: Too late Jennie, I won’t be kept away from him!
Tanya: NICOLE!!
Jennie:  I’m sorry Tanya, I tried to stop her.
Joseph: Stupid sister, always was trouble that one.
Nicole: Hah! You can’t tell me what to do anymore Dad!  I’m an adult!
Austin: You stupid girl! Will you never learn!!  Get out of my sight!
Nicole:  Please forgive me Dad.  It’s for all the right reasons, really.  I love you and mum dearly but I have to make my own choices.
Austin: You will always be my daughter and I will always love you.  But you are still grounded!
Nicole: Not any more pops!  I’ve got things to do!
After manning the stalls for hours Ben and Sultan Sam hadn’t made a single penny!
Nicole arrived at Martins house.
Martin: What happened?  It’s not your birthday for months?
Nicole: I know, just take this and follow me.
Martin: What, but I..
Nicole: If you want to be with me then trust me!
Martin: It’s a cake?
Nicole: Quick, blow out the candles!
Martin: I’m aging!!
Nicole: Now no one can tell us what to do my love.  Meet me tomorrow at the park 10am, I have a surprise for you.
Before we continue ;)
Nicole gained the Adventurous trait and her lifetime wish is Great Explorer.
That night, Nicole left the folds of her family home.  Not knowing if her choices were for the best but knowing that she had to follow her heart.
Before she was due to meet Martin, graduation was at hand.  Nicole was apprehensive; she hadn’t been the most popular girl at school.
But all was well as she was made class valedictorian and voted by her classmates as most likely to burn down their house (eek!)
Nicole rushed to meet Martin at the park.
Nicole: You came.
Martin: Like you said, no one can keep us apart now
Martin: Surprise!
Nicole: Oh, Martin!  They are beautiful!  But I have a surprise for you.
Nicole: Marry Me?
Martin: Yes! When, I mean there is so much to plan.
Nicole: No, marry me now, here, in the park.
Martin: We will be together always
Nicole: Always and forever.
And so Nicole and Martin became Mr and Mrs Ladon.
Nicole had managed to buy them a gorgeous little house on the edge of town.
As Martin carried Nicole over the threshold they looked forward to spending their lives together.
Nicole: Why is there a nursery in this house?  I don’t remember that when I was viewing it?
Urm.. no idea *whistles*
So we will leave Martin and Nicole for now to enjoy their honeymoon :)
Back at home Master Manchu was sending out meditative vibes to the whole family calming them during the Nicole incident.
Billie was enjoying watching the stars
While Sultan Sam was a little embarrassed that I had noticed he had missed the Slip N Slide by a few yards!
King Marcus was taking court in Rhett’s bedroom
While King Aarron was stuck doing his homework.
Austin?  Why are you attacking the computer with a screwdriver?
Austin: If you think I’m gonna keep paying that repair man 50 Simoleons a time you’ve got another thing coming!
Oh dear Jennie.  Have you been cleaning Rhett’s room again?
Master Manchu has put all the gnomes to sleep with his amazing ninja powers.
Tanya bumped into Nicole at the Park
Master Manchu’s method worked and they talked as if nothing strange had happened at all.
Just as Tanya was giving Nicole a wedding gift.  Nicole whirl winded into a new outfit!
Being a world renowned surgeon Tanya was able to tell Nicole that she was having a girl :)
Aarron was still spending time with Peaches but luckily she had not grown yet!
Austin was enjoying his new handyman role!
And Jennie is pregnant! (watermelons at the ready!)
Joseph was super excited at the news of a new addition to the family.
Tanya: More grandchildren?  I think its time to try this new experimental treatment.
Tanya: I think its stuck!
Tanya had started harassing sleeping family members.
Kieran appeared every now and then just to scare people
And Aarron had discovered horsey!
Rhett: Okay.  I know this one.
Rhett: Wait, What does that say?
Rhett: Argghhh! Who writes this stuff? 
Jennie was having trouble with her back so she paid a visit to the spa.
Rhett had a friend over after school. 
Please meet Wess Keeffe (future spouse) created by Santeladelta123.  Thank you for the wonderful creation!!
Tanya was curious to know if she was having a girl (well I fed her plenty of watermelons!)  so asked Tanya to tell her what the gender of her baby was.


No comments:

Post a Comment