Saturday 19 November 2011

Chapter 32

The Ladon Legacy – Chapter 32
Welcome back!  We start chapter 32 with a couple of birthdays.  It was time for Rhett and his Auntie Nicole to become children.
First we have Rhett…
And then Nicole
Here is Child Rhett who has gained the Daredevil Trait.
And Nicole who gained the clumsy trait (so glad she didn’t win with these traits!!)
Joseph: Are you pregnant?
Jennie: Yes! How did you know?
Joseph: The big thought bubble above your head gave it away.
Joseph reached level 10 guitar skill!! 
Joseph was being a very attentive husband.  Massaging Jennie’s back when it ached
And constantly rolling wishes to feel her tummy.  Aww!
Rhett: Hah! I finished before you auntie!
Nicole: Well done, you finished last week’s homework, wanna try doing todays?
Rhett: What!
Rhett: I’ll show her!  Mwahaha!
Unfortunately it was Ghost Kieran that set off the boobie trap and it did nothing to him – I was most disappointed!!
Rhett: *sings* Who will buy, my blueberry muffins…
Since Jennie’s pregnancy Kieran was in the house constantly!
Jennie: That ghost creeps me out, he keeps following me!
Kieran: I don’t know what you are talking about.  Just chilling, watching TV.
Jennie: Owowowow!
Kieran got excited about the birth and possessed the plant!
Ok, so now this is where I have to apologise.  It seems Kieran has also possessed my game as all my screenshots with sparkles except 1 have vanished!!  Here you should be seeing Jennie all covered in sparkles and holding up the new arrival – but no!  Also have lost nearly all the birthday sparkle pics – weird!!  Kieran!  Get out of my pooter!!
So let’s welcome our latest Ladon – Marcus!
Marcus joins us with the excitable and slob traits – oh joy!
Joseph and Jennie chilled out with some light gaming.
Jennie: Ha! I’m gonna wipe the floor with you!!
Rhett had rolled the Lifetime Wish to be a Creature Robot Crossbreader and so spent some time dabbling on the inventing table
While Nicole signed up for ballet classes
Jennie dreamed of having more children.
 Well I suppose there is room for 1 more in the house ;)
Joseph set about cleaning the house by hiding all the laundry in his inventory.
Joseph: All clean!
No you just hid it in your inventory; you were supposed to wash it!
Joseph: I don’t know what you mean? Lalalala.
Kieran: Nicole.  Wake up I’m bored.  Nicole!
Kieran: Fine.  I’ll just possess your alarm clock then!
Not stalking Jennie then Kieran?
Kieran: She Rocks! Urm wha.  Just leaving *floats swiftly through wall*
Jennie: He’s been following me again!
Joseph: Don’t worry, he’s harmless!  He just gets a bit lonely being dead and all.
Nicole: So Dad.  What you are saying is that Dali’s soft watches suggest Einstein’s theory that time is relative and not fixed?
Austin: Umm, yes, what you said.
Jennie: Who’s mummies little aeroplane?  Marcus is!  Yes he is!
Jennie, step away from the baby.  Nice and slow…
Nicole: Whoop! Sand!
Nicole: Nope.  I don’t like it, it all wrong.
Nicole: Hmm, maybe a few more shells.
Tanya had finally reached level 10 in the Medical Career and completed her lifetime wish.  She is now a World Renowned Surgeon :)
Nicole is having a bad day!
Rhett ate too much cake and was buzzing around the garden like a mad thing!
Austin: Mmm pancakes!
Urm no, I think that is cereal.  Are you working too hard Austin?
Still buzzing!
I was so busy watching Rhett I totally forgot it was Marcus’s birthday!! 
So here is Marcus!  Still no purple hair :(
Rhett had finally run out of energy so decided to sleep in the tree house.
Nicole: Hey! Get off the road you maniac!!
With Nicole’s moods getting increasingly worse (she was waking up grumpy every day!)  Tanya decided to enrol her into the School of Peace & Love Boarding School.
Oh dear!  Jennie seems to be feeling unwell.  I wonder what could be wrong.  ;)
Joseph finally got himself a job in the Music career.
Marcus learnt all his skills
And yes, Jennie is pregnant!  No maternity disasters for this young lady!
It was time for Austin and Tanya to become elders :(
First Austin…
Austin: Oooh! My hands are all wrinkly!
And then Tanya
Tanya:  I wish for….Red gloves!
Wow! Careful with those wishes there girl!
Tanya: Yay! Red gloves!
I am speechless.
Nicole: Will you and mum still be here when I get back from boarding school?
Austin: Of course we will honey, why do you ask?
Nicole: Well, it’s just that you guys are sooo old you might be dead.
Austin: *splutter*
Jennie: Time for bed little man.
Joseph: And so the Little Billy Goat Gruff trip trapped across the bridge..
Rhett: Really Dad, don’t you think I’m a bit old for this story now?
Joseph: *pouts* but it’s my favourite.
Nicole: I’m going to miss you room .
Nicole: Goodbye!  Don’t forget me! Nice of you all to see me off!
So off Nicole went to boarding school.  I can’t believe she had to run there, you would have thought they would send a car or something!!
Marcus: I’m not eating it.  I’m not eating it.
Marcus: Nom nom nom!  Ok, I’m weak!
Austin had finally reached level 10 in the Law Enforcement career and completed his lifetime wish.  Austin is now a Dynamic DNA Profiler.
And I bought the Ladon’s a new toy to play with! 
Join me in Chapter 33 to meet the next addition to the family, see how Nicole fares at boarding school and find out what they will do with their new toy! 
Bookmark the forum to keep updated on new chapters! http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/392326.page

No comments:

Post a Comment