Saturday 19 November 2011

Chapter 34

The Ladon Legacy – Chapter 34
A strange teen stepped out of the taxi.
Hey!  You!  You can’t just waltz into someone’s house and…
Oh!  It’s Nicole back from Boarding School!

After a long journey Nicole headed straight to bed.

The adults arrived home shortly after and followed suit.


It was time for Marcus’s birthday!

Oh dear!  Annoying fringe!!
So here is Marcus who has gained the Computer Whizz trait.

And lets take a look at the lovely Nicole who teened up while away.  She gained the Loves the Outdoors trait.
Who knew, ghosts still have to use the toilet!!

Tanya got called to vaccinate half the town and was awarded the Medical Trophy of Honour!
Time for prom!  Rhett had been asked to prom by Spike.
As Nicole had been away at school she didn’t have a date :(
After an eventful night Rhett was crowned Prom King and had his first kiss.  With Spike – it’s lucky you guys created a few boy spouses, I think I might need them for this one eh!!
Here is Rhett’s prom photo :)
Nicole was crowned Prom Queen then spent the rest of the night fighting.
I see the school of peace and love had a big influence there then!
And here is Nicole’s prom photo!
Joseph was reading Aarron to sleep.
Sorry, but how cool is this bed!!  Got it with Austin’s lifetime points :)
Benjamin’s birthday was coming up and Tanya decided to throw him a surprise party.
Sultan Sam was enforcing a no alcohol policy.
Ben was waiting to catch Master Manchu as he slid down from the treehouse
While Billie was trying to fend off killer seagulls
Benjamin was thrilled with his party!
Nicole took quite a shine to one of the guests.
Please welcome Martin Anderson from Willow345’s Anderson Legacy!! 
A big thank you for letting me use him x
All the partying was a bit too much for poor Ben!!
Here is Jennie talking to Steven who died a few days later.
RIP Steven Ladon
Age was not being kind to Austin and he kept forgetting who people were – including Tanya.
Joseph:  I thought the music career was all playing not reading!
Aarron:  She’s doing the aeroplane thing again!
Austin: Stop looking at me!  Who are you people?
Nicole:  Hello sand, I’m home.  Did you miss me?
Joseph: Do you like my new uniform?
What are you?  A plumber?
Joseph: No! I’m a stagehand!
Oh, yeah.  My bad.
Rhett: It’s not fair!!!
What’s not fair Rhett?
Rhett: Everything!  You just don’t understand what it’s like being a teenager!  It’s so much pressure!
Oh, yeah, sorry.  Because I was never a teenager *sigh*
It seemed that Billie was quite unpopular with the other gnomes. 
Master Manchu?  Did you knock Billie out?
Master Manchu: Found her like this, I know nothing.
Sultan Sam: Me neither – sleeping.
Hmmmm.
The grown ups won a free holiday – AGAIN!!!!
So Nicole threw a party.
And set a few booby traps.
The adults very irresponsibly took their free holiday on a school day which meant a babysitter had to be called for Aarron.
Babysitter: This child won’t stop crying!  Where is the nursery?!
The kids eventually got home from school and set about their homework.  Rhett had brought a friend home with him today.
Nicole: Rhett!  You didn’t tell me you brought him round!!
Rhett: So what if I did.  What’s up with you?
Nicole: OMG! He’s sitting next to me!
Rhett: Yeah and he can hear you Auntie.
Martin: Urm, hi Nicole.
Once homework was out of the way Nicole’s party got started.
She danced with Martin.
Held hands, and was just going in for that all important first kiss when…
Police officer: Oh no you don’t kids!
Police officer:  Your neighbours from 2 streets down called about the racket coming from this place!  I knew there’d be trouble once you came home young lady!
Nicole: Listen here copper!  You have just ruined a special night for me now this is my house and you can get out!!
Police Officer:  Party’s over young lady!  I’m calling your parents!
The Police officer stood and waited for everyone to leave before heading on her way.
Nicole decided to do some fishing to calm her mood before her parents got home
While Rhett read Marcus a bedtime story.
When the adults arrived home Nicole got an ear bashing from her father.
Austin: Did that school teach you nothing?  You are grounded young lady!!
Sultan Sam and Master Manchu were ganging up on Billie again
Ben was trying to steal the money from the cake stand jar.
While Austin worked on his latest painting
Nicole was sneaking out.
Nicole: Heh heh! They can’t keep me in!
It didn’t take long for Tanya to notice that Nicole had gone.
Tanya: She is in so much trouble when she gets home!
Nicole had headed straight over to Martins house
And finally got that first kiss :)
Nicole: I’m supposed to be grounded but I just had to see you Martin.
Martin: I’m glad you did.
Nicole: Will you be my boyfriend?
It looks like she got up to more than that first kiss!
While Nicole was at Martins Aarron was having his birthday.
Nicole: Oh no! I lost track of time!  Martin I have to go, I love you!
As Aarron sparkled his way into childhood Joseph headed to the front door to meet his Sister.
It looks like Ben has joined in with the Billie attacking :(
Joseph: What are you playing at Nicole.  Mum and Dad are furious and you missed Aarron’s birthday!  You are so irresponsible!
Nicole: I’m sorry Joseph, it won’t happen again.
Joseph was still annoyed at his sister as they sat down for cake.
Nicole:  Joseph, you know what it’s like.  I know how you were with Jennie and I just had to see Martin.
Joseph:  I never sneaked out though.
Nicole: Yeah but you got her pregnant!  I think you win there bro.
Marcus was enjoying a submarine adventure
Rhett had woken up in a hormonal turmoil
And Tanya was having to do the laundry that the maid hadn’t done.
Because she was too busy eating ice cream.
Oops! Here is child Aarron who gained the Insane trait.
Oh Joy!
Nicole was still grounded.
Nicole:  If I invite Martin over then it doesn’t count does it?  I mean, I’m not leaving the house.
Rhett spent a lot of time chatting to friends on the computer.
While Marcus was putting his computer skills to better use and had started writing a novel.
Martin had come over and he and Nicole were having their own private party on the top floor.
Tanya: What is all that racket up there?
Tanya: Joseph.  Have you seen Nicole.
Joseph: Yeah, she’s upstairs with Martin.
The private party was becoming even more private.
Aarron: Hey Peaches!  Look I’m driving!
Peaches: Aarron!  Whats happening!!
Peaches: Aarron I just went all sparkly and then grew bigger!
Aarron: Cool!  So you wanna play driving or what?
Tanya: It’s gone awfully quiet up there; I had best go check on them.
Martin: I had better go, I think I hear your mum coming.
Nicole: My parents ruin everything!
Martin: I’ll see you soon, I promise.
Downstairs Joseph was having a birthday.
Joseph: Wait!  I’m not ready!
Ugh!  That hairstyle haunts me!
Much better :)
Jennie.  Why are you doing the laundry?
Jennie: grumble, stupid good for nothing maid, grumble.
Jennie popped into Rhetts room to pick up his dirty laundry.
Jennie: Look at my baby boy at his prom.  They grow up so fast *sigh*

Jennie?  Whats wrong?
Jennie: Rhett’s room *retch* biohazard *retch*
Billie and Ben had finally resolved their differences.
Ben:  On the count of three light it!
Nicole!  Where are you going?
Nicole:  Stupid parents!  They won’t keep us apart, I’ll show them!


No comments:

Post a Comment