Saturday 22 October 2011

Chapter 30


The Ladon Legacy – Chapter 30


Joseph: Please Dad!  I want to be there with her.  I’m sorry I didn’t tell you, I was so worried you’d be angry.
Austin: I am angry Joseph.  But mostly that you didn’t tell us!  I’ll take you to the hospital now but we are having a long talk when we get back young man!


Joseph was so happy to be a father and took Jennie home from the hospital.
Here is Joseph’s son Rhett.  Unfortunately due to already having a full household, Jennie and Rhett will not be able to live with Joseph.  We will fix that after the heir poll!
Joseph stayed with Jennie and Rhett for hours, getting to know his new son

And showing Jennie just how much he loved her!

He didn’t even notice it was past curfew until the police turned up to take him home!

After an ear bashing from Austin about being late and his new family, they went into the kitchen to find Tanya’s waters had broken.
Tanya: Austin!  Why are you freaking out?  How many times have we done this now?!
Joseph: But Mum!  Your old now!
Tanya: Joseph, I will ground you later!  Austin, get me to the HOSPITAL!!


Tanya?  Shouldn’t you be on your way?
Tanya: He drove off without me!
Austin: I know I’ve forgotten something…
Tanya got the Limo to take her to the hospital instead.
Tanya: Good book Austin?
Austin: What?  Is it over where’s the ba… Oh!
Tanya: Just get in here and hold my hand!
And here she is!  Nicole Ladon.  Nicole joins us with the Light Sleeper and Grumpy traits.
Welcome back evil randomiser!
This is the first time I’ve seen it but Tanya and Austin have moth gained the Eternally Faithful moodlets!  Aww!
Mia was so excited to have a new baby sister.

Wait.  Mia?  What are you doing to Nicole?
Oh dear.  It’s David all over again!

It was soon time for Nicole’s birthday.  We had quite a few familiar faces turn up!
Jennie Kayne
Ebony & Kieran
Victoria, Helena and Jereme (I seem to have lost Steven??)

And Hope.

The party was going well and everyone was waiting for Nicole’s sparkles when…


Kieran?
Kieran!!

Oh dear!! 
And so we say goodbye to Kieran Ladon (Skippykitch) his remains are the first to be added to the Ladon family crypt.
Death: Nice party!  What beautifully folded Napkins!
Death:  Oh wow!  Austin Ladon!  Can I get your autograph?  Urm, it’s for my brother of course..
Death continued to take photos and mingled with the guests for a while before leaving.  Highly inappropriate – but quite cool ;)

So, no sparkles due to Grimmy’s visit but here she is!  Nicole Ladon who has Austin’s hair and Abel’s eyes.
Since becoming a teen Mia’s evil trait is really starting to show!! As Ella mourned the loss of Kieran, Mia revelled in the suffering of her twin.
Austin:  Let’s get you to bed little one.  I think you have had enough excitement for one night.

No comments:

Post a Comment