Sunday 5 February 2012

Chapter 43

The Ladon Legacy – Chapter 43
Sophia was still mad at Alexander after their argument and they had not spoken for a while. 
Holly and Dorian had noticed the tension.
Holly: I won’t eat till I see Daddy!
Dorian: Maybe Nanny has turned into a robot? Is that you Nanny?
Jennie was still missing L

Things just went from bad to worse as Joseph died on his way to work.
Joseph: Oh please not now Mr Death!  My Daughter is having a terrible time, how will she cope without me?
Mr Death: Your time has come, no bargains!  Urm, well, unless you have a death flower in your pocket?
Joseph: Nope, I think Ebony has all the death flowers in Sunset Valley!
Mr Death: Yes, it does seem that way, now off you go.

Joseph: So is my Jennie waiting for me?
Mr Death: Your wife?  Not due to pick her up for a while yet.

Joseph: Well, I wonder where she has got to.
Mr Death: Come on, I don’t have all day to stand here chit chatting.  Reaping to do you know!
Joseph: Oh, yes sorry!  Well, nice meeting you Mr Death, you’re really not all that bad!
Mr Death: Well, thank you.  Just keep it to yourself.  Reputation to keep up.
Sophia: How will I cope?  Dad gone, mum missing and Alexander… Oh I miss them all!
After a few days Sophia realised that she needed to try and win Alexander back.
Sophia: Hey, it’s me.  Please don’t hang up!
Alexander: What do you want?
Sophia: I miss you, please come over so we can talk things through.
Alexander: Fine.  I’ll come over later.  No promises.
Bubbles and Max had discovered the pool!
Sophia was nervous about Alexander’s visit.  She hardly touched her breakfast.
To pass the time until he arrived she played the piano and thought about her father.
Sophia: Help me through this Dad.  Give me the strength.

Hope had appeared and was keeping an eye on Holly and Dorian while Sophia and Alexander talked.
Alexander was in a very bad mood when he arrived.
Alexander: What are you thinking!  Leaving the children with a vampire ghost!
Sophia: Calm down!  Come and see they are fine.  They love Hope.
Alexander: Ugh, my daughter smells like dead people
Sophia: Can’t you just make me someone else?
No, sorry.  I don’t know where his attitude is coming from.  Just keep at it for me, pretty please?
Sophia: Fine!  But the kids better be gorgeous, and I want his house!
Deal!
Alexander: I really don’t know if I want to make this relationship work.
Sophia: Please, we need you.
Sophia: And I will give you lots of flowers!
Alexander: Oooh!
Alexander: Well, you are beautiful and I suppose we do have Holly to think about.
Sophia: Exactly!  So marry me right now!
Alexander: here?
I’m not going through all this winning you back again and the house is possessed so I need to get you married!
Alexander: Oh, okay..

Finally!
I’m sure they’ll be fine :/

So Alexander and Jezabelle moved in.  I wanted to move everyone to his house as this one has got all glitchy but it won’t let me move them out!  It is possessed!
Sophia: Alexander take Holly, I think I see someone over the road.

Sophia: Is that you?

Sophia: Mum!  Where have you been?
Jennie: Oh, it was awful!  Let me say hello to the kids we’ll talk later.  Where’s your father?
Sophia: Sorry mum.  Dad has passed on.
Jennie: My Joseph!  Oh, he must have thought I had left him.  My poor love.
Sophia: Don’t worry mum, Dad never thought you left him, he knew how much you loved him.

We have had a few family deaths in the last few days.  RIP - Pat and Benjamin Ladon and also Mia and Ella Ladon.
Dorian: Nanny! 
Jennie: Hello my little man.  Did you miss me?
Dorian: Were you a robot Nanny?
Jennie: No little one.  I was just visiting people that’s all. 
Jennie: Oh, Holly haven’t you grown!
Holly: Love you Nanny.
While Jennie spent time with her Grandchildren.  Sophia and Alexander tended to the horses.
Sophia could bear it no longer and asked her mother where she had been.
Jennie: Oh Sophia, it was horrible!  I was on my way to the party when I heard this strange whirring noise.  Suddenly I was surrounded by a white light and I felt myself being pulled upwards. 
Sophia: OMG! Aliens! What were they like?
Jennie: Well it’s all pretty much a blur until I found myself standing outside the house again.  But I do remember being poked and prodded all over, I wanted to run away but I couldn’t move and when I tried to shout, no sound escaped my lips.  It was like being trapped inside my own body.  And their eyes.  They were a strange yellow and piercing as though when they looked at you they could see straight into your soul.
Sophia: I’m so sorry mum.  But I’m glad your back, we missed you terribly.
I finally managed to get the family moved to Alexander’s house.  Unfortunately I had to do it in Edit Town so lost a few things in the process, including Hope and the gnomes L
The house didn’t have enough rooms for my liking so I built a basement level!
The blue room will be Dorian’s room.

It has a section for Jennie with kitchen, bathroom, living area and bedroom.
This will be Holly’s room.
Spare room 1 for future kids I hope ;)
And spare room 2.
There is also space for trophies
And prom pics in the corridor
And a laundry room.   It’s like a whole new house underground!
Sophia got the kids settled in
While I sent Alexander off to get a job
Alexander: Do I have to?
Yes.
He got a job in the teaching career.
Alexander: Well that’s not so bad.  I thought you were going to have me doing something dangerous.
After a few weeks trapped in a room full of rowdy kids you will be begging me to sign you up for the fire fighting career.
Alexander:  :o
Jennie was enjoying the peace and quiet of her new basement living space.

While Sophia tried out the new pool
But her swim was cut short
Sophia: I swear I never ate that!
Sophia: I’ll exercise away the vomit monster!
Great, sick breath and sweaty!
With the basement building I had forgotten about Dorian’s birthday!
Dorian gained the Bookworm trait.
Dorian headed off to his new room. 
I had to put the stairs in the garden maze as I couldn’t get the stairs to work with the house L
Kieran and Tanya came out to take a look around the new house.
Alexander: More ghosts?  What is it with this family?  Dirty nasty things!

Tanya: I’ll make sure that horrid little man pays for that comment. Just need to reach level 12 first.


So did the exercising work?  Feeling better?
Sophia: Nope. 
Holly was still refusing to sleep.
Sophia: Shh Holly you will wake everyone up.
Dorian: What was up with her?
Alexander: She thinks there are ladybugs in her crib
Sophia: Quiet, I don’t want her to wake up!

As Jennie arrived to find out what was wrong with Holly Sophia spun into a new outfit.
Pregnant!
Jennie made breakfast and thought about becoming a Nanny for the 3rd time.
Max was making the most of Holly’s bed before she aged up.

The news about the pregnancy had mellowed Alexander and things were getting back to the way they used to be.
They were both much happier.
And Holly was pleased to have her Daddy around all the time.
Sophia’s pregnancy seemed to be lasting forever but she took it well.
Sophia: I will paint your face purple in your sleep unless you get this baby out of me now!
Holly was going to sleep after Dorian told her he had fitted her crib with a ladybug guard.
Misfit and Jezabelle were getting along nicely.
Sophia: If someone would kindly remove this baby I would be very grateful.   Mr Hand here is looking for some fresh necks to squeeze if you need a little persuasion?
Sophia: What you looking at?
Alexander: Look! I can play Jingle Bells on my Armpit!
Alexander: Are you sure you are pregnant and it’s not just wind?
Sophia: No really, you can feel it kicking
Alexander: Maybe you just need a scare or something?
Alexander: Raaarrrrggghhh!
(ok, a special reveal for all you Blogger followers!  This will not be revealed anywhere else!  The scenes you are witnessing were, in fact, Alexander and Sophia getting divorced!  He moved out and everything, it was with great effort I managed to get them back together again.  But I didn't want them to break up in the legacy as it would have taken 2 chapters to show them getting back together so I cut that bit.)

Alexander: Did it work?
Sophia: No, but I think I peed myself a little
Alexander: Oops, sorry.
Dorian was enjoying school and had joined the scouting group

Sophia was still pregnant and the madness was really starting to show.
Sophia: So Mr Hand, what would you like to do today?
Holly: Hello bunny.  Can you help mummy get me a new baby brother or sister?
Holly: Mummy.  Bunny says try eating carrots!
Sophia: I’ll try that honey.

Holly: Thanks bunny!
It was soon time for Holly’s birthday

And here she is!  She gained the Lucky trait.
Alexander and Sophia went to ask Austin for advice on the abnormal pregnancy.
Austin: Have you tried carrots?
Bubbles thought he would have a go at helping the baby along
By annoying everyone with a very squeaky newspaper!
Holly:  I heard that unicorns have special healing powers. Maybe if we could find one it could help mum?
Dorian: Great idea genius and how do you expect to find one of those?
Holly: Dunno, just a thought.
Holly: Daddy.  Do you know where the unicorn lives?
Alexander: They just appear honey they don’t really have a home.
Dorian: See told you it was a stupid idea!
Alexander: Am I missing something here?
Dorian: No Daddy.
Dorian: I king Dorian pronounce that my sister is a stupid head!
Holly: Stupid brother, I hope he falls off that chair!
Loving Jennie’s athletic hair!
Dorian: Dad, can I go to the stadium to watch a game?
Alexander: Sure thing, just stay safe.
Holly: Dad, can we go to the park?
Alexander: Well I was hoping for a nice relaxing Saturday but the air might do your mother some good.
Sophia and Alexander played chess while Holly enjoyed the park.
Holly: Ick!  Bugs!  If I stay real still they won’t see me.
Holly: So you’re a cat huh?  And you eat bugs?
Dorian: Where are mum and Dad?
Holly: By the fountain, what’s the matter?
Dorian: something is wrong with Nan, we have to get home!

Jennie: Oooh I’m floating!
Jennie: Aww rats!  I’m gonna be stuck with this hair for eternity!
Mr Death: Ahh, so you turned up then.
Jennie: What do you mean?
Mr Death: Your husband will be pleased to see you.
Jennie: Thank you Mr Death.
By the time they all got home Jennie was gone.
I put Jennie next to Joseph in the new memorial area.
Sophia was still pregnant and had taken to treating the pet rock as a baby.
So much time had passed that it was time for Dorian’s birthday again!

Eek!  He looks so much like Jessie!  Dorian gained the Hot Headed trait.

Alexander was signing Holly up for Ballet class he noticed an article about Sophia’s problem on the internet.  Apparently Ebony Ladon could help.
Sophia went to visit Ebony.  She never realised the powers her Great Grandmother had. 
Although it was not surprising given the number of years Ebony had lived.
Ebony’s house was strange, things moved by themselves.  But Sophia would try anything!
Ebony stroked Sophia’s swollen belly and gave her a tonic to drink.
Sophia: Argghh!  What’s happening!
Ebony: Quick, head home.  You must be at home.
Sophia: What have you done to me?
Sophia managed to make it home.  The pain in her stomach was increasing.
Sophia: I’m dying!
Sophia: Wait, what?  It worked!  I see baby sparkles!

No comments:

Post a Comment