Sunday 5 February 2012

Chapter 44


The Ladon Legacy – Chapter 44
Ebony had worked her magic and Sophia had a baby boy.  Please welcome Oscar who joins us with the Friendly and Hates the Outdoors traits.
Sophia: Oh little man, you don’t know how much you put your mummy through!  But I’m so glad to finally meet you.
Dorian: OMW did mum finally have the baby?
Dorian: Hey little bro great to finally meet you.


Both Oscar and I love this swing!!
Sophia and Alexander had been given a free holiday so a babysitter was required while Dorian and Holly were at school.  Amazingly he was really good!
Dorian got home and prepared dinner for himself and Holly
Then made sure that she did her homework
Before sending her off for a bath which she enjoyed!!
Oscar had been in the rocking chair all day so Dorian finally popped him to bed.
Austin was out tonight to check out the new arrival
And Holly’s laptop!
Max: Shh you’ll wake Holly!
Austin: Wha! A talking dog!
Max: Ugh!  You are a ghost so can tune into animal thoughts, don’t you know anything?
Austin: Oh, yeah I knew that.  I’ve got it on mute, its fine.
Max: but I can hear it.
Austin: darn animals!  I guess I’ll just sleep then.
Holly: Ugh!  Why does my laptop smell like dead Granddad’s?
With the adults still away on their free vacation the babysitter visited again.
Dorian got everyone fed and then worked on his homework
And got Holly to work on hers too
Bubbles was getting quite excited for some reason
Oh!  Birthday sparkles!
And Bubbles is now an elder!
Holly gave him extra special belly rubs to celebrate
Bubbles birthday wasn’t the only one that Sophia and Alexander missed.  Oscar also aged up.
And here he is!  Purple hair and all :)
Dorian set about getting him potty trained first.
Before letting him loose on the block table
Sophia and Alexander had finally arrived home
The short break alone had sparked their former passion
Hmm, strange glowing rock ;)
Dorian and Holly had decided to take the dogs to the park
Holly got about 100 yards before she realised she was out after curfew and headed back home
Although Dorian fared a little better.
Sophia had been invited to a party by her brother Marcus.
Oh dear it looks like Haley has gained a few pounds!

Before leaving Sophia gave Marcus a thank you gift
But she didn’t get far!
Just as she was about to leave she had to rush back in to throw up.
Sophia: What on earth did they feed me at this party!
Bubbles was there to greet Sophia when she got home
But it didn’t last long as she was soon praying to the porcelain god again.
Oscar had received a gift from a distant aunt called Puzzle.
Holly: This laptop still smells like dead Granddad!  What is going on!

Sophia: Ugh! This can only mean one thing!
Dorian, after much bugging by his little sister, had taken Holly to the park.
Dorian: Ok, were here.  Just don’t expect me to enjoy it.
Holly: Whoop!  I can be Queen of the park!
As Holly went off to take over the park Dorian planted a few booby traps
Dorian: heh heh! They will never know it was me!
And then cooked hot dogs – badly
As Holly explained her park domination plans to the bush
Dorian chatted to his uncle Nathan
Holly had moved on from park domination
Holly: If I swing high enough I could make it into space!
Dorian: Sorry Uncle, I had best get her down before she does something silly.
Alexander: Aww look at them!  I wish we had enough room for foals!
Sophia: Alexander!  I need to speak to you! I’m pregnant!
Alexander: What? Another one?
Dorian: If I look like I’m enjoying myself maybe Holly will decide she wants to go home
Holly: Dorian! This food sucks! Can we go home please?
Dorian: Result!
Due to Sophia’s announcement, Oscar had been forgotten by Alexander
Oscar: Ahhhh!  I’m on grass!  Outside!  I’ll report you for bad parenting!
Alexander: Hush now, I’ll pop you to bed in the nice safe house.
Oscar: About time to!
Just as Alexander put Oscar to bed he was attacked by the evil birthday sparkles.
Alexander: I don’t like this hair!
No, neither do I.  Makeover time!
Alexander: Oh yeah, this is much better.
Well I thought so!
Sophia was spending some time with Oscar and explaining about his new baby brother or sister.
Oscar: So does this mean I get to tell them what to do?
Sophia: well I hope you will care for them like a big brother should
Oscar: Yay! I’m in charge!
It was prom night for Dorian.  He was voted prom king then decided to fight with every one!!
Alexander: Chase me! Chase me!
Sophia: Look what I learnt in ballet class mummy!
Sophia: I’m so proud of you baby girl!
Holly: hey Dorian, want to see what I learned in ballet class?
Dorian: Hah! So you can bend your knees! When I was in scouts we learnt how to skin a skunk.  Now that’s a skill
Holly: Yeah and you smell like one!
Holly: Hey skunk breath!  You had best read me a story or I will wake up mum and tell her you were mean to me!
Dorian: Grrr fine.
Dorian: So the woman walked through the fog, the screeching sound of the banshee filled her ears..
Holly: Your ghost story doesn’t scare me you know.
Dorian: Go to sleep or I will give Max fleas!
Holly: Oh, you are mean!
Needless to say she went straight to sleep.
Unfortunately for Alexander this meant that he had to sleep in Jennie’s old bed.
Now I thought that Sophia had avoided the maternity disasters but her sleepwear said otherwise!
She set about cleaning the house.
She had just finished loading the washing machine when
Sophia: Owwwwwww!
However the paparazzi had followed her downstairs and was taking photos of the labour.
Sophia: OMG it hurts!
Pap: Yeah I got a Ladon in labour pic.  Promotion for me!
And so we end this chapter with more sparkles!  Join me in chapter 45 to meet the 4th potential heir of this generation!  Don’t forget, if you want me to post updates on your comments let me know! 


No comments:

Post a Comment