Saturday 18 February 2012

Chapter 45

The Ladon Legacy – Chapter 45
And here he is!  Please welcome Simon who joins us with the Excitable and Eccentric traits.
It was also Misfits birthday!
Still as handsome as ever J
Alexander: Hey Nathan, sure I’d love to hang out!
Sophia: Don’t even think about it Alexander!  It’s Holly’s recital tonight.
Alexander: Of course it is, uh I knew that.  So yeah Nathan, I’ll see you tomorrow then,  to hang out.  Just like we planned.
Sophia: Hmmmm.
Holly was so excited she couldn’t wait for the rest of the family so she headed off on her bike.
Alexander had headed off with Oscar. 
Wait a minute, that doesn’t look like the school?
Alexander: Just popped by to explain to Nathan.
You best not be late!
Holly stopped outside the door, nerves suddenly getting the better of her.
Holly: What if I forget what to do?  What If I trip and fall into the audience?
Holly began to shake.  Just then Dorian came up the steps behind her.
Dorian: Hey little sis, what’s the hold up?
Holly: I’m scared Dorian.
Dorian: You will be great, the best in the show!  I promise.
Holly: Really? Okay if you think so.
Holly took a deep breath and headed into the school.
It went very well.
Holly: You were right Dorian!  I did it!
Dorian: Knew you could lil sis.
Alexander was spending some quality time with Simon.
While Sophia worked out.
Alexander was constantly working on his Charisma skill to get those all-important promotions in the teaching career.
Dorian: You think anyone would notice if I fed Bubbles my homework?
Holly: Dad won’t fall for that one.  He’ll give you a week’s worth of homework if you try it.
It was time for Jezabelle’s birthday
All the pets had now become elders.
Oscar was waiting for his new brother to age up.
Oscar: Once he ages up he’s mine!
Joseph: Mum’s on level 24 already?  I’ll soon beat that!
Holly was about to blow out her candles
When Simon beat her to it!
Holly:  Well if you’ve quite finished Simon! 
Holly: Be kind sparkles!
Wow!  Holly gains the Perceptive trait.
And here is a better look at Simon, more purple hair!!  Yay!!
Simon also got an IF called Peanut.
Now here is a rare sight!  Everyone eating dinner together!
Alexander: Oh you are much more fun now you’re not a baby anymore!
A few new gnomes have appeared to replace the ones we had to leave behind.
I’m not even sure how many there are!

The dishwasher had broken and the repair woman was called out.  She was not happy about being dragged away from her party.
And was quite unnerved by Max’s advances!
Apparently this gnome did not break the dishwasher…hmmmm.

Alexander was working on his Charisma skills.  This time in his very tight pants!  Nice butt there Alexander!
Sophia: Are you being a good boy to Simon for mummy?
Oscar: Yes mummy.  I love my brother.
Sophia: That’s my special man.
Oscar: Great she’s gone.  Where’s that pansy brother of mine.  I need my toys polishing.
Dorian had a friend over from school
Please welcome the lovely Megan Dream

Dorian flashed those big blue eyes of his and after a few smooth moves and a nice bunch of flowers.
Megan agreed to be his girlfriend.
Another one!
Dorian took Megan out to watch the stars.
Megan: Look at that!  A shooting star!  Isn’t it beautiful?
Dorian: Not as beautiful as you babe
Awww!
Simon: I’ve had it with you Oscar! Daaaddd!  Oscar is being mean!
Alexander: Is that true Oscar?
Oscar: Was just playing.
Alexander: Now you need to play nice with Simon or I will take Puzzle away.
Oscar: Yes Daddy.
Holly: Oh dear those two are going to be trouble!

Alexander: Holly, me and your mum have had a talk and have decided it’s time to teach you and Dorian to drive.  I’ll meet you at the car in a few.
Holly: Awesome!

Dorian: OMG.  I don’t know if I’m ready for this.  What if I scratch the car or drive it into the lake?
Alexander: Ok Holly, just remember, mirror, signal, manoeuvre.
Holly: Sure, sure.  Can I have the keys now?
Sophia: So Dorian, are you ready?
Dorian: I don’t know about this Mum.
Sophia: Don’t worry, you’ll be fine.
So off they went.  Very slowly!

Dorian: Ha! See Ya sis!
Holly: It’s on bro!
Dorian crawled past his sister, he was picking the driving skill up just that little bit quicker.
Holly: Grr I’ll get him!
Alexander: Holly you will not race your brother!
Holly: Sigh. Yes Dad.

Dorian: Yeah ladies, look at me driving!
Sophia: Eyes on the road please Dorian.
Sophia: Hey Kyle!  I totally learned to drive!

Alexander: Oh yeah!  Best dad ever!


Simon arrived to see what all the excitement was about
Simon: Hol Hol?  Cuddle?
Holly: In a sec Simon Holly’s busy.
Simon: Hol Hol always on silly phone.
Sophia: I taught Dorian to drive too you know.
Dorian: Yeah, thanks mum you’re the best!
Oscar: Stupid suck up brother!  Just wait!
It was time for Oscar’s birthday so Holly arranged a party.

 
She even prepared the food.
Alexander took Oscar to blow out his candles.

That’s it for this chapter!  I hope you will join me for chapter 46 to meet child Oscar and follow the Ladons through their life.  Don’t forget to check out the forum and the FB page!


No comments:

Post a Comment