Monday 8 August 2011

Chapter 11

So, the votes are in and it is time for all the Ladon children to become young adults and reveal who will be continuing the legacy
You chose the lovely Ebony!  Who gained the Kleptomaniac trait.
*Sigh*
After an emotional goodbye – and lots of cake!  Ebony, Elizabeth and David left for their new home.
The House of Halloween! 
Again thanks to TSR, Simcredible, the 13ThSim for this amazing house.
Ebony was overjoyed with her new home (honest, that’s her excited look)
And Abel soon turned up to share in Ebony’s joy.
Ebony: Abel, I love you but you really need some help with your wardrobe.  I’ll get my dad!
Ebony: Ok dad.  You know what we talked about? Can you do it?
David: He’ll look like a new man when I’m done!
Abel: I’m not sure about this?
Hmm, I seem to have forgotten to take an after shot – but trust me, it’s an improvement!
The new surroundings have had a positive effect on Elizabeth.  She was excelling at novels and finally earning some money!
Ebony started looking at prospective careers – well mixologist was out!
With the gain of the kleptomaniac trait, Ebony finally settled on a career in crime.  Which is probably a good thing as her lifetime wish was to become a master thief
Neither Ebony nor I realised just how fit you need to be to be a criminal!
Abel visited every day and they grew closer and closer until…
Ebony: Will you – oops! Dropped it!
Typical!
Okay, take 2!
Ebony: Abel, will you marry me?
I think we can safely say that’s a yes!
I think we all recognise that look…
In the morning Abel was still very excited about the engagement.
Elizabeth had become seriously addicted to caffeine since gaining a coffee machine with the house. 
Elizabeth: It’s my muse.
If I’d known it was that easy to get her writing I would have got her a coffee machine ages ago!
A few days passed and Ebony wasn’t feeling so great.
Either Ebony has been testing her mixology skills again or we have a new little Ladon on the way!
Ebony: I must get the wedding brought forward!  I can’t get married in maternity wear – just look what happened to mum!
Ebony rushed out and made plans for the wedding to be held the next morning.
Ebony: Okay, I’ve got the cake, the venue, food, music.  What am I missing?
….Abel!
The dress thankfully held out for the ceremony.
Ebony was most upset that the paparazzi had turned up.
Abel: LOL! What is she wearing!!
Ebony had almost made it through the reception when...


Abel: What have you taken your dress off for? You are supposed to save that for the honeymoon!
Ebony: I didn’t, it’s just.. Abel I’m pregnant!  This is apparently appropriate maternity wear.
Abel: Woah! Really? You’ll have to get pregnant more often if that’s what you’ll be wearing!
Abel was overjoyed at the baby news and couldn’t stop gazing at his new wife.
And set straight to work making sure she was comfortable.
David greeted the newlyweds with a rendition of the song he had played the night he first met Elizabeth.
Abel was very excited about becoming a father.  He read all the baby books with Ebony.
He was with her every step of the way
He even took her on his fishing trip!

Scary stalker gnome…
Sorry just had to pop this in, it was creeping up on Abel as he slept!
Ebony took the time she had while not at work to improve her sculpting skills. 
Whilst Abel, who had recently joined the Fire fighting profession, worked on his athletic skills.
Ebony: Abel!!!
Abel: Wait here, I’ll get the car!
Abel: Are you sure you don’t want me to drive?  I could jog faster than this!
Ebony: NO ONE drives my car.
Abel: Seriously Ebony, I think you should let me drive.
Ebony: One more comment and you WILL be jogging!
Ebony and Abel make it to the hospital, and just in time.  As soon as Ebony arrives so does… ahh now you will have to wait for chapter 12 now wont you!


No comments:

Post a Comment