Monday 8 August 2011

Chapter 13

Abel arrived at the flat to find Toby trapped inside.
Toby: Abel, help me, I can’t find a way past the flames!
Abel: Toby! I’ll help you, come with me! Just try to remain calm.
Abel managed to lead Toby to safety and save the flat
When he got home Abel told Ebony about her brother’s near miss.
Ebony: Thank you for saving Toby, you are my hero.
Ebony: Oh yeah, and I’m pregnant!
Abel: what, no maternity underwear?
Abel: You are so beautiful Ebony.
Abel set to work upgrading his fire extinguisher. 
Whilst Ebony worked on Lileth’s walking skills.
Ebony: I’m so happy!
Lileth: Mummy?  Why is your tummy so big?
Ebony: That’s where your new baby brother or sister is growing.
Lileth: Wow!  So you are like a giant growbag!
Ebony: Erm, kind of.
Lileth: Ok, if I just gnaw at this edge a little it might just fit.
It was not hard to find Barry these days.  Since the party he spent most of his time table dancing.
Larry on the other hand was much more camera shy.

Abel was off fighting fires when…
Ebony: Owowowowow!
Ebony: Home birth? Someone get me a drink!
Baby sparkles and then….
What is that strange pink line?
OMG Its ALIENS!!!!! 
Wait, nope.  It’s the baby.
That’s right Ebony, you go pop your freaky alien baby in the crib!!
More sparkles!!
And Alien Baby number 2 – green this time!
So, twins!!!
Welcome twin number 1 – Tanya
You could tell they were girls couldn’t you ;)
And twin number 2 – Toni.
I was unfortunately not able to fix this major baby glitch so had to use trigger age transition straight away.  See chapter 14 to find out how they turned out!


No comments:

Post a Comment