Monday 8 August 2011

Chapter 19

The family were having a hard time coping with David’s death.
There were many tears and comforting hugs all round
Ebony had been promoted – yay!
And had another maternity wear incident – boo!
They just get better and better don’t they!
When Abel got home Ebony broke the news.
Abel: That’s wonderful! I just wish David was here.  He was so keen for another grandchild.
Elizabeth had been thinking about death a lot since she had lost David.
Even Barry mooning the postman didn’t seem to cheer her up.  Larry had disappeared after David’s death – I can’t find him anywhere!
Elizabeth tried to immerse herself in her work but it was no good.  There was no cure for a broken heart.
And it wasn’t long before death came for Elizabeth.
Elizabeth died aged 96.
Elizabeth thanked death for at last bringing her peace and reuniting her with her beloved David.
RIP our founder Elizabeth Ladon and her husband David.
Just as the family were coming to terms with the loss of David, another wave of grief hit them with the passing of Elizabeth.
Ebony tried to get spirits up and the family spent a lot of time together.  Lileth was very excited about getting a new sibling.
Tanya tried to carry on as normal but just didn’t have the heart.
Tanya: Hellooo! How can you expect me to do homework when my Nan has just died!
Barry was performing his dance for the flowerpot – it’s his way of grieving.  Still no sign of Larry :/
Ebony coped the way she always did – sculpting.
Amazing!  Not even finished and there is water flowing through the fountain!  Now that’s skill!
By the look on Ebony’s face I think we have a new Ladon on the way!
Ebony rushed to her parents old bedroom.
Ebony: I want my baby to be born in this room in memory of my parents.
Abel: Ebony, we must go to the hospital!  Remember what happened with the twins!
Ebony: I guess, okay..
Ebony: I’m sorry Abel, I can’t do it.  I want to have the baby here so I am close to mum.
Abel: Okay, I understand.  I miss her too.
Baby Sparkles!
Please welcome Donavan!  Our new little Ladon.
Donavan joins us with the Brave and Absent-Minded traits.
Ebony: I wish your Nan could see you Donavan.

Abel: Your Grandparents would have loved you son.  A part of them will always be with you.
Soon enough it was time for Donavan’s birthday.
I hope you will join me in Chapter 20.  The last chapter before the heir poll – it could be a long one!


No comments:

Post a Comment