Monday 8 August 2011

Chapter 23

Ebony was thrilled at becoming a Nan and spent all her spare time with Victoria
Which meant the house was left empty while Tanya was at work.  Lucky for the Ladons that the police were quick to respond and the burglar was apprehended.
Some strange man had wandered in and was playing on the trampoline.
Strange Guy: Whoop! I can fly!
Tanya continued to work on her logic skill.
Tanya: It’s scary up there!  Can I play chess instead?
Ok, I think there is a tournament at the park.
This guy did not like losing and just as Tanya went in for the kill he got up and left.
So Tanya finished her night off dancing at the grind.
Steven and Victoria had a baby girl which they called Helena.
Tanya was late for work – again!  She arranged to meet Austin by the lake that evening.
It was dark by the time she had finished her shift, and as always she was late.  Austin was used to her absent minded ways and was just happy that she had remembered they were meeting!
Tanya:  Austin, marry me?
Austin: Oh it’s beautiful!  You’re beautiful!
He is a little over excited!!
When Ebony got home Tanya told her the news.
Tanya: Mum! Austin and I are engaged!
Ebony: Oh, that’s wonderful Tanya.  I’m so happy for you!
Tanya: and I’ve asked him to move in with us!
Ebony: Err, yay.
Doesn’t Ebony look thrilled!
That night Austin and Tanya dreamed of their wedding.
Tanya was promoted to Paramedic.  Nice outfit Tanya!
Tanya: I need to get promoted quickly!  I look like a sack of spuds!
Austin and Tanya were enjoying living together, just look at those grins!  Ebony still doesn’t seem happy about it though.
Austin helped Tanya improve her logic skills and get that promotion she was after.
Oh dear Tanya, I think you may have to wait a bit longer!
Tanya had found some baked angel cake in the fridge.
Tanya: Hot hot hot!
I think you are supposed to put the flames out before you eat it Tanya.
Tanya: Now you tell me!
Now that maternity wear doesn’t look so bad.
What the!  Spoke too soon!  Here is Tanya’s maternity Everyday outfit. 
And her formal.
*Head – Desk*
Ah, miscellaneous.  Let’s try and keep her in this outfit!
Tanya: Austin.  I’m pregnant!
Austin: Oh!
Tanya: A thumbs up!  Is that it?
Austin: Hello baby!  I’m going to buy you loads of toys from the new Generations catalogue ;)
Ebony was excited about the new arrival and added some extra touches to the nursery.
Tanya was still hoping for that promotion so kept in touch with patients via the phone.
While she was out shopping for something, what was it I sent you out for again?
Tanya: Urm fingers?
No I don’t think that was it maybe..
  A vampire suddenly screamed out in pain.  The paramedic in Tanya kicked in.
She whipped out her trusty gadget and scanned the vampire.
Tanya: Just stare at the do- hicky there’s a good chap!
I think I was just as amazed as he was when she cured him!
After remembering that she had gone out to buy pregnancy books, Tanya headed home to work on her novel.
Only to catch Austin playing with the sprinkler.
Tanya: I thought you were doing the gardening?
Austin: Urrr, was just umm, Steve did it!
Austin decided he had best go and do the garden.
Ebony was off visiting Steven.  Helena had become a toddler.
Isn’t she adorable!!
Ebony!  No! Don’t eat the butterflies!!
Ebony: What?  I was giving it a kiss!
Ebony was just enjoying a chilled plasma juice after work when she heard a scream from the living room.
I have never seen a Sims waters actually break before!!! 
Austin: Were having a baby!
Tanya: Yes so get me to the hospital!
Austin: Oh, right.  Sorry.  Caught up in the moment!
So Austin whisked Tanya of to the hospital where the first child of Generation 3 was born.


No comments:

Post a Comment