Wednesday 3 August 2011

Chapter 8


The Ladon Legacy – Chapter 8



Elizabeth still hadn’t told David about the latest pregnancy.  She laid in bed worrying about what he would say when she told him.


The morning sickness had started and she knew it wouldn’t be long before she had to tell him.


David: Argghh! All these kids do is scream!

David: What the?  The only time the toilet get like this is when.. 

David: It can’t be.  We agreed- no more kids! 
Elizabeth: David, we need to talk.
David: I have to go to work.  I’ll see you later.
David: I don’t know what to do.  I love my family, but another child?
Elizabeth: What shall I do? What if he doesn’t come home?
David was finding it difficult at work and when Lala came in for new sleepwear temptation reared its ugly head
Things had gone a little too far and David regretted his mistake.
David: Lala, I’m sorry I have a wife and family.  This was wrong – I have to go.
David: Elizabeth, I’m sorry.  I made a mistake.  Can you ever forgive me?
Elizabeth: How could you! I can’t bear to look at you right now!
Elizabeth: I need to get out of here!
Elizabeth went to stay with friends as she thought things through.
Toby: Dad, what’s going on? Where’s mum?
David: Your mother is just spending some time with friends, she needs a rest.  She’ll be back soon.
Toby: We know something’s wrong Dad.  What have you done?
David: Just leave it son.  It’s between your mother and me.
Freya: I want mummy.
Jacob: It’s okay Dante.  Don’t worry Freya, mummy will be back soon.  I hope.
David found out that Elizabeth had been staying with the Jacobs
David: Please Paul! You have to let me see her!
Paul: I’m sorry David she just can’t face you right now.
Toby went to speak to his mother
Toby: Why are you doing this! Dad can’t sleep the kids all miss you!
Elizabeth: Toby! Stop it! You don’t Understand!
Toby: I understand alright! You don’t love us anymore!
Elizabeth: Oh Toby I do love you! I love all of you, even your father.  I just need some time, that’s all.
Toby: Please come home mum.  We need you.
David went back to work but this time stayed well clear of temptation.
When he got home Elizabeth was waiting for him
David: You came home!
Elizabeth: Yes, and I’m pregnant.
David: I know, and I’m sorry.  I love you can you ever forgive me?
Elizabeth: I love you too and this baby needs its father.  Let’s try to put this behind us and move on.
With Elizabeth back home, life returned to normal. 
Ebony was back to her usual playful self.
Toby had started training again
Freya was enjoying her cars
Dante was just being adorable
And Jacob.  Well Jacob just had one thing on his mind.  Girls.


No comments:

Post a Comment