Monday 8 August 2011

Chapter 17

In Chapter 16 we left Lileth aging up into a teenager
And here she is.  Lileth gained the Loner trait.
Having the couch potato trait Lileth was not partial to exercise so Ebony decided it would be a good idea to train her. 
It did not come naturally to Lileth!
David however was very keen to build up his muscles!
Ebony had now gained a high enough level to sculpt topiary.  Love this dragon one she did!
David had moved on from lollipop theft and had now begun scaring people at every opportunity.

Barry is back on his tables again!
While Larry had taken up fishing.
Ebony had begun visiting Plasma 501 on a regular basis
Fashion faux pas!
And had begun making friends with some quite unsavoury looking characters!
With Abel at work and Ebony out at the bar, Lileth had taken to looking after Steven
Abel was not pleased to hear of Ebony’s jaunts when he got home.
Lileth however seemed to be enjoying her time with her little brother
Abel: I’m off to work, please don’t go to that bar.  It’s bad news!
Ebony: I’ll be fine, don’t worry they are my friends.
Ebony did as Abel had asked and stayed home to work on her martial arts skills.
And gained a belt!
Ebony: I’ll show Abel I can look after myself then he wont be worried.
David: Work it! Feel the burn!
It was soon time for the twins to have a birthday.
First Tanya…
And then Toni
Here is Tanya all teened.  She gained the Absent Minded trait.
And Toni, who gained the Grumpy trait.
The randomize trait button hates me!
David was enjoying being a Granddad and hoped for more grandchildren.
The only trouble with Abel having his own fire engine was that there was no room to add a large parking space at the house so he had to maintain it at a local park!
All to soon it was time for Steven’s birthday
Robotic Sparkles!
And here is child Steven who gains the Mooch trait.
As soon as the party was over, Ebony headed out to Plasma 501.
Ebony: I’ll be fine.  These vampires are my friends, they wouldn’t hurt me.  Anyway I’ve got my white belt now so I can protect myself!
Urm Ebony, there is someone behind you…
Ebony!  Look out!
See you for Chapter 18 and Happy Simming!


No comments:

Post a Comment