Monday 8 August 2011

Chapter 22

We left Tanya and Steven celebrating their birthdays.
First we had Tanya.
Arggh!  The bunny is back!!  It looks like the guests find that outfit highly amusing!
And then Steven.

Oh dear, those trousers will have to go.  Getting flashbacks of David Bowie as the Goblin King – shudder!
Ok, someone call the police we have an escaped mental patient! 
What? Paparazzi?  Are you sure? 
If ever there was a time David was needed for some essential fashion advice!
So here is Tanya all aged up.  She gained the Brave trait and her lifetime wish is to be a World Renowned Surgeon.
And here is YA Steven with some looser fitting trousers ;) He gained the Bookworm trait and his lifetime wish is Distinguished Director.
              Tanya got a job in the Medical field so it was time to start work building that logic skill.
Neil was out in the garden worshiping Steven’s gardening abilities. 
Ebony: stupid computer, grumble grumble, this screwdriver isn’t working I think I need a hammer.
Wait, where is Tanya, she should be working on her logic skill?
Tanya: Huzzah! The Knights of the Round Table will never surrender!
Sigh.
Ebony: Why does everything in this house always break?
Just lucky I guess!
Ahh, upgrading the speakers didn’t go well then?
Ebony:  I want to sell the stereo.
Brilliant!  Ebony actually got the wish to sell the stereo after it zapped her!
Finally, Tanya is back building up her logic skill!
Tanya: I think I’m losing!
But you are playing yourself?
Tanya: I know.  I suck!
Steven met up with Victoria for a romantic dinner at the Bistro.
And popped the question.
Victoria: omg omg omg!
She said yes :)
Tanya: Hey Victoria wazzup?
Victoria: Tanya, I need your help.  Steven just proposed but...
Tanya: omg omg omg!  Did you say yes?
Victoria: Yes, but…
Tanya: omg omg omg!
Victoria: Sigh.  Can I come over?
Tanya: So that’s what you are wearing as a wedding dress?
Victoria:  That’s why I need your help!  Can you give me a makeover for the wedding?
Tanya: I’d love to!
Tanya: Hmm, I know just the thing!
Tanya gave Victoria a whole new wardrobe.
Victoria: I love it! 
Tanya:  You really won’t believe what is up in that galaxy!
It was soon time for Steven and Victoria’s wedding day.  The nerves were getting to Steven.
Aww bless he is so excited!
And here they are Steven and Victoria Ladon.
Ebony had to rush to work while the rest of the guests partied the night away. 
Victoria *sings*: We are family; I got all my sisters with meee….
Tanya and Austin held each other under the stars.  Suddenly Tanya’s phone began to ring.
Tanya: Mum? What happened?
Yup!  Ebony got arrested!
Victoria: I love you Mr Ladon
Steven:  I love you Mrs Ladon
Honeymoon ;)
Ebony: Look Victoria, I love that you and Steven are living here but I think that its time you moved out.
Victoria: You hate me don’t you!  Where will we go?
Ebony: I bought you a little house close by, it’s near the beach, overlooks the sea.  You will love it!
Victoria smashed her anger away at some scrap metal.  She soon realised that it was for the best.  How could they start a family if they were all cramped under one roof?
Steven was still wearing his wedding tux, he was so happy to be married and that insane trait often lead to inappropriate outfits!
A few weeks later and Steven and Victoria left the Ladon household to start a life of their own.
And here is their new house.  We will pop in on them from time to time and see how they are getting along :)
Neil was concerned at the upkeep of the garden now Steven had left.
Brian was shocked at the weeds that were taking over.
Tanya had been working nonstop so popped to the Grind for a little unwinding time.
Ebony had popped over to see Steven and Victoria.
Victoria: Ebony, you’re going to be a Nanny!
Join me in Chapter 23 and meet the new arrival plus Tanya has an important question for Austin.


No comments:

Post a Comment