Monday 8 August 2011

Chapter 12

It’s a girl!   Welcome Lileth Ladon.
Ebony still refused to let Abel drive the car, or hold the baby so they both got a taxi home.
Lileth joins us with the Virtuoso and Couch Potato traits.
Abel was delighted with his new daughter.
Abel had quickly raised in the ranks of the Fire Fighting profession without even going into work!  Finally the days off settled down and it was time to head for the fire station.
Abel set to work maintaining and repairing the alarm system.
Firefighter guy: Oh good a newbie!  We’ll get him to do the truck next.
Firefighter Gal: yeah, if we’re lucky he’ll cook us lunch too!
Abel’s Daredevil trait was kicking in and he was very excited to get his first emergency call.
Until he arrived and found it to be his old family home that was on fire.  Abel rushed into the house checking that none of his family were trapped inside the burning building.
Luckily, everyone had got out safely so Abel swiftly set about extinguishing the fire.
The rest of the team were so impressed with Abel’s efforts that they let him drive the truck back to the station.
That evening Ebony went off to the stadium to attend an athletics class.  While Elizabeth was putting Lileth to bed Abel showed her what an extreme daredevil he was by eating carpet dirt.
Elizabeth: Urgh!  I think I need to have a word with the maid, this rug is filthy!
Elizabeth: Thanks for spending time with me tonight Abel, David has been so distant lately.
Abel: Hey, we are all family now.  I’ll have a word with him.
As Abel gave Elizabeth a consoling hug Ebony arrived home.
Ebony: Mother! What is going on here!
Abel: How could you think I would do something like that to you?
Ebony: It’s just.. It looked like..
Abel: so you don’t trust me?
Ebony: I do I’m sorry, I don’t know what I was thinking.
Abel: It’s cool, I mean you will have to get used to women throwing themselves at me babe.  I am a fireman.
Ebony: Oh, oh, oh!!! You’re a fireman!!!!
*Head – Desk*
It was soon Lileth’s birthday and Ebony arranged a party to celebrate.
Ebony: Ok so maybe if I try and mix this Sprite with a splash of Baileys...
Hmmm, I can’t see that going down well :/
Barry and Larry were very excited about the party.  Barry performed his rendition of the Pulp Fiction dance
While Larry practiced his Karate Kid moves on the pumpkin.
It was great to see the family together again for Lileth’s party. 
Abel’s mother Myrrha wanted to blow the candles out with her first granddaughter.  I must admit it did not go down well with some of the Ladon family who kept booing!
And here is Lileth.  She has gained Abel’s hair and eyes.
Lileth: Eww, got sparkles in my eyes!
And here she is – just a tinsy bit scary looking!
Elizabeth: So, let’s go over that again Lileth.  Next time Granddad offers you a lollypop punch him in the shins.
Lileth: Okay Nanny.
Lileth: I’m sorry I punched you granddad, please don’t eat me!!  Nanny told me to do it!
Ebony: Hmm, earthy overtones of carrots with a hint of broccoli.  It has a pleasant bouquet with undertones of Rusk.
Looks like more babies!!!!
Abel: Time to upgrade the toilets to self cleaning!
Abel: I can’t believe I have to wax the poles again!
As the new recruit the other fire fighters were making sure Abel was getting his hands dirty!
The alarm sounded and Abel rushed to the engine.
Abel: OMG! I know that address.  Quick, I need to make sure everyone is okay!



No comments:

Post a Comment